Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Can't Believe I'm Really Seeing Him!


Tonight after reading scriptures as a family (which continues to be quite the struggle), we watched some videos depicting stories from the Bible. As Jesus spoke in one of the videos, Natalie got really excited and said, "I've never heard His voice before!" She was kind of giggling as she said it. A few moments later she exclaimed, "I can't believe I'm really seeing Him!" She rocked back on her knees and put her hands together and giggled again. Then she repeated, "I can't believe I'm seeing Him!" Apparently she thought she was actually seeing Jesus, and her love for Him and the excitement in her voice made me tear up a little. I am so happy she already has a reverence and love for our Savior. She loves deeply, and it's one of my favorite things about her.

3 comments:

Ali said...

Jess this totally touched my heart! Thanks for posting it!

J & M Squared said...

Awwww! Love, melted my heart!

lexihb said...

This is so sweet. It may have made tear up a tiny little bit.