Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Bit of a Rewind

I just wanted to add a few pictures to the blog before too much time passes.

Oh how we love the Nelsons and the Blanchards! They are a big reason we will miss Las Vegas so much. We had them over for dinner a few weeks ago. 

I was so happy I caught this sweet ring around the rosie moment. If you look closely, you can see Nate's mustache. :)

My Emmy girl is growing up so fast. The other day she told me to stop talking to her. I said, "Ok." She snapped back, "You're talking to me!!!"

One of my favorite pictures of the kids.

Our poor grill. We have been using it more often than we used to, but this is how it looks more often than not. Credit goes to Natalie of course.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been in enjoy with the Gothic "church er shed" for some time. I've it
pinned and sometimes I check out it on my Pinterest
board....and dream. I am pretty smitten with all the white get rid of turned bedroom with all the semi Gothic windows, too.
What a cozy spot. Until you get to build your own little backyard hideaway, it positive
is fun to desire, is not it?
Diane recently posted.
.Take into account it pure Joy! Counting 20

Also visit my web page ... arrow 10ft x 8ft highpoint shed reviews