Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wonderful People

Everywhere we live, we meet such wonderful people. I'm so afraid that one of these times we'll move to a new state and I'll realize I was wrong...and that we've just been lucky so far...but I don't think that will be the case.

There was a Priesthood Encampment (basically a Father/Son campout) this last Friday. Some quick calculations led me to the conclusion that I would not be the only girl without a husband that night, so I called some friends over for the evening. We got some In N Out and ate out on the patio. It was a great night.

 We also met up with some friends that same weekend and had a little pizza picnic at a park. Burgers and pizza...not our healthiest weekend. But right choices nonetheless. This much grass in one location is VERY rare in Las Vegas. The sight of it alone made me happy inside. All the kids brought their bikes, and it was a near perfect night.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing Emmy being one of the "big girls" (in the first pic) and that little guy out front in the bike pic just kills me.

Ryan Nelson said...

Such cute pictures! I stole quite a few :) I definitely agree with you, a pretty near perfect evening! And I often think the same thing... amazing people everywhere we move. Sad to leave good friends, excited to meet new ones. Happy to have met the ones we will keep forever! :)