Sunday, December 18, 2011

Night Out

Last night was a blast. I went to Cirque du Soleil's Michael Jackson The Immortal World Tour with Kami, some old roommates, and other friends. We had dinner at Sugar Factory first. I just had a club sandwich and some sweet potatoes fries, but it was delicious. Maybe simply because I didn't have to make it and I didn't have to clean it up.
 We all lived at The Riviera together in Provo during college. These gals were around when Nate and I met and heard about all the ups and downs of our dating saga. Rachel and Kami live in the same house now, and Rachel's brother and his wife are in our ward. I love having connections that help me stay in touch with old friends.
 At Michael Jackson...the night was complete with our wildly overpriced and extremely hard Red Vines and Mike n Ikes. I happen to know that Brad and Angelina and all their kids were there as well.
 Kami and I rocked out to Jackson 5 on the ride home. I listened to that CD a lot in high school. Well that and Backstreet Boys of course. Happily, Nate was at home with the kids having the time of his life as well. Time of his life = Howie's pizza, Angry Birds gummies, and Curious George A Very Monkey Christmas. It makes me happy to know they had a fun night too. 

3 comments:

cheeks said...

how fun....and fun for me to see some old friends on your blog! rachel has to be one of the nicest people i know...and erin is such a fun girl! glad you had a great night out on the town...i'm sure it was well deserved :) Hope you have a great christmas!

Annie said...

Well look at you. Livin' it up in sin city with all your fancy friends while I'm just sitting here, feeding a baby, all alone in my house. I suppose that means I wish I could have a night out on the town with you. Michael Jackson always makes things a bit more exciting if you ask me.

Anonymous said...

I want to see that! I will always be a Michael fan. Glad you could go!