Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Forgotten Carols

I have just been having more than my fair share of fun lately. Monday night Kami, Nate, and I went to the Forgotten Carols. We had been one other time like 7 years ago, and I decided we should go see it again. Nate had the awesome idea of taking his truck, so the three of us piled across the front seat.
 I could have screamed when I turned on my camera just as we were leaving and saw the words battery exhausted. Thankfully, Kami had her much-better-than-mine camera and we still got some pictures.
 Check this girl out. A silent beauty.
 There are certain people that bring out the weirdness that is deep within my soul. I'm so thankful when Kami, my sister, and other friends come to visit, and I can release some of the strangeness that is the real me. This night's treats consisted of Sixlets, Mike n Ikes again, and sour watermelons.

2 comments:

Kami said...

I love that picture of you and Nate in the truck! So fun to spend the weekend with you. Thanks for including my glamour shot, not! Your's will soon be posted on my blog.

Lindsey said...

I want to be with some friends and release my true weirdness too! What a great way to put it.