Thursday, December 22, 2011

Seeing Santa

First thing on our agenda Monday morning: go see Santa at the Bass Pro Shop.
Jansen and Natalie both brought something they wanted to show Santa.
 We've had some really nice days (weather-wise) lately. Didn't even really need jackets! Kami just needed one because she wasn't wearing a bra. Haha, just kidding.
 Man, I should shop here for Emmy's toys. All that fishing gear could have entertained her for a long time! And yes, this really is the only way I can do her hair right now.
 I love this one.
 They give you a free print of your picture, and that one turned out much better than this. It's still cute, and Jansen was much happier to be there than he looks. He did say later that Santa was very...unusual. We prodded and asked what he meant, but he just kept saying, "He was unusual. Just, you know, unusual. I don't know, unusual."

3 comments:

Kami said...

Oh my heck Jessica! I can't believe you! Haha!

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Ok, can't believe how much I have missed on your blog lately! So fun catching up! I am so glad you have had so many fun events lately! Good times, good friends, love when that happens :) I had to comment on this post though cause of that sweet Jansen, cracks me up.. "unusual"! Haha. Ryan was telling him about the conversation he and Jansen had while the rest of us were on the other side of the road in the snow. So funny. He is one smart, cute kid!

Anonymous said...

The whole Santa thing is unusual. Fun and magical and unusual.