Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tag

Wow, there is some serious tagging going on in the blog world. I think I have been tagged 4 times in the last week...pretty amazing for someone who only has I think 6 friends total! :) I've kind of combined all the tags and here's what I came up with:

What is your spouse's name? Nathaniel Stephen Nye, affectionately known as Nate

How long have you been together? I'm assuming this means married: May 7, 2004! We met January of 2003.

Who eats more? He eats more when we sit down and have a meal, but I snack WAY more than him. I always tease him about the time I wanted some ice cream and I asked him if he wanted some. He said, "No thanks. I think I'll just have an apple." PLEASE. If you piled up all the food we have eaten in a lifetime I think mine would be bigger.

Who said 'I Love You' first? He did. I think I said it right back, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't completely heartfelt. It just kind of came out. I sure mean it now though!

Who is taller? Nate

Who is smarter? Nate. Hello, med student.

Who does the laundry? Me. Pretty much ALL the time. But he's very busy with other important things! He helped me fold some tonight.

Who does the dishes? Mostly me. He's a pro at pots and pans though. And when he does clean, he does an AMAZING job. No shortcuts with him.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I used to and then we switched so I could be closer to the Pack n Play where Natalie was sleeping. Hmmm....maybe we should switch back.

Who pays the bills? I do everything except the American Express. I got booted from that job because I forgot to pay it off the month after Natalie was born. But really, it's great. One less thing for me to remember!

Who mows the lawn? Nate and one time my mom did half of it when she was here visiting. They both claim they like doing it.

Who cooks dinner? That would be me. He bakes desserts with Jansen a lot though.

Who drives when you are together? Nate

Who is more stubborn? Totally me.

Who kissed who first? Nate kissed me first. Who asked who out first? We first met on a blind date, but then Nate called me for the next date.

Who proposed? Nate.

Who has more siblings? Nate does. I am the oldest of 3. Including step brothers and sisters, Nate has 3 brothers and 4 sisters.

Who wears the pants? Hmmm. I guess we share this role.

Changing the subject...
10 years ago: I was a sophomore in high school...mostly just running around with my friends and doing crazy things.

5 Things on My To Do List Today: work on our 72 hour kits, get some laundry done, go through the mail that is piling up like the laundry, take a time out for ice cream, and blog.

I Enjoy: time to myself, soccer, basketball, all things sweet, my husband and kids, talking with girlfriends, eating out, blogging, making things, laughing, decorating, etc.

What I Would Do If I Was Suddenly a Billionaire: I don't even know where to start, but I think it would seriously be so fun to just buy people things. Drop off gift cards to anyone and everyone, buy them ice cream, fix their car, get them some perfume they want, fill up their car with gas, get them a membership somewhere, a subscription to something, etc.

5 Jobs I've Had: Emergency Essentials (basically every department), Kids Foot Locker, 2nd Grade Teacher, and I think that's it!

5. Things People Don't Know About Me: Probably nothing after my post that listed 100 things about me!

I tag Kami, Amy Tressler, Angie, Carrie, and Julie! Just choose whatever questions you want to do!

3 comments:

Meggin said...

Jess,
I LOVE your blog! So fun to hear some random facts about you! I read your 100 things about you, and realized we have a couple of things in common that I never knew. For example, I was also a Viking in elementary school, and I can't tell you how much I loathed high school dances! So fun.

Shane's Angie said...

Ummm, I'm kinda new to this blogging thing and I'm not sure I know what a "tag" is! But I sure enjoyed all those questions...made me miss Nate!

Unknown said...

haha...i think being tagged is now the trend. I was just tagged again by Ashlie Fitch, so just wait your turn. haha. just kidding! But I do love hearing what you have to say!