Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Is It Spring Yet?

The other day I decided to put a hat on Natalie, even though we were inside. She's always drooling all over herself and it looks so cold...they say you lose tons of heat out your head so I thought I would help her out a little bit. Not that she drools on her head. I just mean she looks cold in general and a hat might help her whole body be warmer. Right. Can anyone make any sense of what I just wrote? Way too lazy to find a better way to say it...







6 comments:

Leavitt Family said...

Goodness Cola she is darling!

Unknown said...

AWWW I love her SMILE!!

taylor and laney said...

goodness jessica, you are funny and so is this post.

Anonymous said...

She is so darling. I want to get to that personality that you can just tell is wonderful. I am so jealous that Lexi is on her way out there today! I want a picture of her and Jansen in the swim suits Lexi is bringing!

Shane's Angie said...

It made perfect sense to me...but that might not be a consolation to you...oh little Nat is so darling!

kiki comin said...

too stinkin cute