I have seen this on several blogs and have decided to attempt it myself. No one has tagged me or challenged me or asked me. I just thought it would interesting to write and dare I say perhaps to read. Don't worry if you get bored at number 8, I understand, and I will never know! Lest any of you think I have no priorities or too much time on my hands, I did this over a period of several days. Here goes!
1. I am constantly "writing" blogs in my head that I never post. Another blogger admitted to this and gave me the guts to confess as well.
2. I have a screw in my left foot.
3. I have never dyed my hair.
4. I've had braces twice.
5. I've taken piano lessons twice. I still stink.
6. I have lived in California, Utah, and Ohio.
7. But I have moved probably 14 times.
8. I love and frequently feel sorry for the elderly.
9. I am a major snacker...I do my best work at night after dinner. I need to stop this.
10. I threw the javelin in high school and actually went to State once. Which was humiliating.
11. I can't stand Circus Peanuts, pink jelly beans, or Peeps.
12. I had Lasik surgery in November of 2006.
13. I have terrible handwriting. Especially when my hands are cold.
14. I am a clock watcher.
15. I won the school spelling bee in 5th and 6th grade. Nerd...N-E-R-D...Nerd.
16. I love making/creating things.
17. I HATE scary movies and will not watch them.
18. I love funny people.
19. I taught 2nd grade for a year...but I never want to teach again. It gives me anxiety.
20. I am pretty much obsessed with Christmas and think it's the greatest holiday ever.
21. Much of my family calls me or used to call me "Jessi Cola." This is not related to my love for Coke Slurpees.
22. My other popular nickname is "Rabbit." Have no idea where this one came from.
23. I could not be more happily married.
24. I used to LOVE John Stockton and Garfield. Yikes.
25. I am scared of spiders.
26. I can't drive a stick shift.
27. I have never seen any of the Lord of the Rings movies.
28. I love parenting magazines.
29. I love to eat pebble ice or as I call it, rabbit poop ice.
30. I love laughing really, really hard. This only happens occasionally.
31. I have hated salad until only recently. I forced myself to eat it for years knowing that I needed to like it...I finally can say that I honestly enjoy it.
32. I hate fruit pies.
33. I love it when people comment on my blog.
34. I once wrote to Bob Barker and got an autographed picture of him in return.
35. I used to always shower with flip flops on...even at home or in my apartment.
36. I love smoothies.
37. I love sweatshirts.
38. I wear my hair in a ponytail most of the time.
39. I love shopping.
40. I love going out to eat.
41. I love the smell of wet cement.
42. I have no idea how to use an ipod.
43. I cheated in keyboarding class in elementary so I type pretty slow now.
44. I worked at Kid's Foot Locker for a little while.
45. I used to park in the faculty parking lot in high school...one of my basketball coach's got me a faculty permit!
46. I had tubes in my ears when I was younger
47. I love Olive Garden's breadsticks
48. I slept with a stuffed unicorn for many, many years. Her name was Bonnie.
49. I was a Viking in elementary school.
50. I was a Leopard in junior high.
51. I was a Bruin in high school.
52. I am grateful for Thomas the Tank Engine and the joy he brings my son.
53. I love taking pictures.
54. I got a sewing machine for Christmas.
55. I do not know how to sew.
56. I am the oldest of 3 children.
57. I hate being late.
58. I love Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Chips
59. I'm not a real good swimmer.
60. I love sitting on heater vents with a blanket over my legs.
61. I don't like camping.
62. I have never been out of the country.
63. One of my New Year's goals is to do sit ups every night. I really don't feel like doing them tonight.
64. My middle name is Robin.
65. I can be a little too sarcastic.
66. I pretty much don't eat seafood.
67. I love my bed.
68. I could shop at Target everyday.
69. My husband is in the Air Force.
70. I used to practice writing with my left hand so that I could be ambidextrous.
71. I love my family to pieces.
72. I make a really good chicken noise.
73. I wish I could relax about everything more.
74. I passed the AP French test in high school.
75. My hands are always cold in the winter.
76. I don't like roller coasters. I know they are going to break.
77. I love breads.
78. I like having a reason to get dressed up. (A little dressed up that is.)
79. I can't sing.
80. I can wiggle my ears.
81. I've never been water skiing.
82. I usually dress for comfort.
83. I have a weakness for dollar bins/aisles.
84. I love books and always have.
85. I can't understand why anyone would want to smoke.
86. I hated, I repeat, hated school dances. Everyone looked so silly dancing.
87. I graduated from UVSC in Elementary Education.
88. I love reading other people's blogs, even strangers.
89. I eat a burrito and a yogurt for lunch a lot.
90. I am reading "Our Search for Happiness" and really enjoying it.
91. I hate it when people are upset with me.
92. I have always wanted to speak Spanish.
93. I am playing on a basketball team this winter...the Hilliard Hoopsters!
94. I think I am developing Seasonal Affective Disorder. Winter is blah!
95. My children test me and teach me every day.
96. I like watching football.
97. I grind my teeth and clench my jaw.
98. I have not slept through the night in a long time.
99. I love kind people.
100. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt.