Saturday, November 1, 2014

Visit to a San Antonio Mission

I never really knew about the missions in San Antonio until we moved here. We stopped by one that's not far from the airport after we picked up Steve and Jody last Saturday. The older I get the more I appreciate the history of wherever we are living. 

I think Natalie is sporting some ketchup on her shirt from a quick lunch we had at A&W before visiting the mission. And give me one good reason flip flops HAVE to match.

We thought this was such a perfect place for the kids to enjoy as well as the adults until we saw in a pamphlet that no one is supposed to really walk, touch, or sit on what remains of the mission. Which I totally understand - the kids just had a lot less fun after we informed them they had to get down.





1 comment:

Kami said...

Look at you out seeing the sites. So fun.