Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Soccer and Baseball

This spring Natalie is playing on a city soccer league, and Jansen is playing church baseball. I am loving it. It makes for busy weeks, but not to the point that I feel overwhelmed. I have no idea why, but the city ordered medium shirts for these kids (they say 10-12 on the tag), so they are huge. They look so cute in them though.

So far Natalie is eating it up. She loves to go to practice, and she was really excited about her first game. The game ended in a tie. 

Jansen loves baseball too, as long as it's not windy. Nate's schedule has allowed him to be at most of the games, and that has been so nice. Jansen has been hitting really well. He's not too into the rest of it, but I'm sure that will come with time if he decides to keep playing.

1 comment:

Annie said...

Looks like so much fun! Hitting the ball is the only exciting thing about baseball. I'm totally with Jansen. This may or may not surprise you but when I played t ball as a youth I would just stand in the outfield and try to catch butterflies with my mitt. I'm sure that Natalie will be superstar soccer player just like her momma. Now you've got to teach her how to trash talk. I KNOW you were an expert in that.