Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nate's Phone

I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately for some reason. So I thought I'd check out the pictures Nate has recently downloaded from his phone and blog about some of those.
Problem is, all I found was stuff like this...
 And this...
 And this...which is incredible (he did it)...but still...
 And this.
I guess he doesn't realize that he has the possibility of being a source for my blog...but he's going to have to get some humans in those photos. Seems we focus on very different things when taking a picture. I'll give him another chance next month. :)

3 comments:

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

Hahaha, awesome. I need to check out Ryan's phone, wonder if the result would be similar :)

Annie said...

I think that's funny. It's like a glimpse into the mind of Nate Nye.

Anonymous said...

I forget about what a good artist he is. Awesome.