Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Heaven to Me

I like to think that heaven will be like one huge neighborhood consisting of everyone I love. It's gonna be big, and it's gonna be awesome. Can't wait to see you there. :) That thought makes me so happy. There are so many wonderful aspects to moving around and experiencing new places, but I sure miss being with old friends and family. Any time spent with them is never enough.

I got to see some cousins, my aunt, mom, and sister this weekend. We stuffed ourselves at Hash House A Go Go. It's one of those restaurants that makes me wish I never got full. 
 There are few people I'd rather be eating with...
 This was a pancake from the kid's menu! That's about all she ate of it. 
 Chicken and waffles? You bet. Let's throw a knife in there as well. 
 Sadly, I didn't take very many pictures of our weekend. We laid low and just spent time hanging out. Sounds like heaven to me!

No comments: