Thursday, October 21, 2010

Little Minds

I think one of the greatest perks of motherhood is seeing and hearing all the funny workings of my kids' little minds. I love this note Jansen wrote to Nate...
"Do you have a rock collection Dad I love you a big amount 10000000 percent loving"

And this line of stuff starting in the hall and leading into his room. A birthday present for his dad was at the end of the trail.
But he didn't want Nate to have it before his birthday, so he made a wall.
And Natalie. Who wouldn't want to join this raucous bunch on their joyride?

4 comments:

kiki comin said...

SOO cute. When Natalie had her car here..she had quite the group in it then as well!:)

Anonymous said...

Oh that is the sweetest note and I love the "wall" he put up. Too funny!

Unknown said...

hahahaha..seriously. you're blog always gets me laughing. i LOVE how you see the humor in life.

xo

Gazdik Family said...

Can I order one cute hippo and a side order of a note...?