Saturday, October 31, 2009

I Made Jansen's Costume

It will come as no surprise to most of you that I made Jansen's costume:


This is on the way to preschool and every time I would turn around to talk to him I would start laughing. He insisted on being a ghost for Halloween for this reason: his favorite color is white. I figured I would do the sheet thing but cut a hole for his head and paint his face, but he wanted a sheet OVER his head. I NEVER imagined one of my children would wear a sheet and be a ghost on Halloween.

Two cute trick or treaters...to be wed in the year 2029.

Oops. Sincerely sorry about the bad luck everyone. A black cat just crossed your path.
Boo, Mom, Dad, and Meow

Don't you just want to pet her? Don't. She bites.

We aren't moving for 7 months, but I'm missing Columbus already looking at this...



And now on to November!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha. I am seriously laughing so hard right now! I LOVE that costume! Too Funny! Little does he know how much his mom likes dressing up crazy too..."steven" ring a bell? Who knows what that little suit was that you put on at Britney's cabin) But anyways, you have an adorable family! Happy Halloween!

Monica said...

I love it! I too started laughing when I saw that first picture of Jansen. That was the cutest thing ever when I opened the door of your car that day to see that. Also, love your commentary. You are so funny.

Shane's Angie said...

Oh da ghosty. He's so cute! He looks just like Charlie brown (or was it Linus? I forget) Seriously, one of the best costumes I saw today!
Oh, and Natalie as a kitty. MEOW! Moe would be proud.

kiki comin said...

um...i think i did just pee my pants. i think he reminds me most of those ghost suckers ..i love him so much and you too for being so crafty and making that. i love that video..and ben and i just had a "boohoo" moment realizing where you were all trick or treating.

Jessi said...

I love that video! Gosh your kids are so cute! Great job on the costume :) I love Natalie's little "meow" OH how sweet is she?!

Annie said...

picture that sad picture minus those that are moving and then it becomes REALLY sad! We had so much fun and it really was one of the best Halloweens I can remember.

Kent and Leisy said...

I was a ghost just like that one year- only we couldn't find any white sheets so I'm pretty sure my mom cut up a strange flowery one. I was mortified.

David and Kristi Gailey said...

I am SO missing Columbus right now. Mostly just the wonderful people up there. We need to get together soon. I'm sad you guys are leaving OH. Jansen's costume is awesome!