Monday, August 10, 2009

Some Funny Things They've Said


They've both kind of been making up songs lately. We were driving down the road and Natalie says to me from the back seat,
"Mom? You want me sing song bout houses? Hooouuuusssseesss...houses...hhhooooouuses..."


Then I overheard Jansen a few days ago singing to himself, (you'll have to imagine the long, sing-songy drawn out voice he was using)
"Iffffff the answer is noooooo then you doooooon't get to doooooo what you want to dooooo..."


And finally this afternoon I asked Jansen what he would like to drink. He replied, "Is chocolate milk in the deal?"

6 comments:

Annie said...

I love made up songs. Something about their high pitched voices and imagination coming out. I could listen to it all day.

Sarah Lunt said...

Hilarious! I love that you actually remembered and wrote it down...priceless!

Anonymous said...

"and you 'haf' to heear it!"

kiki comin said...

ha! i love them so much. and miss them even more.

Adespain said...

what cute kids! I am excited for when William can talk!

Found your blog. Hope you don't mind. :)

Tina said...

Oh Jessica! I just watched Finding Nemo yesterday and this so reminds me of Dory when she is trying to talk to the whale!! I just busted up laughing. You know the part right? I hope they sound just like her. So funny!!!