Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dog Days of Winter

The first picture is a little dark, but the kids are pretending to be dogs and are eating from their dog dishes. They like to be fed sunflower seeds...I used to LOVE to pretend that I was a unicorn (usually while I was in the bathtub) and I would eat sunflower seeds from a little bowl. Pretending to be animals is definitely the cool thing around here these days. I asked Jansen the other day if he liked Primary and if his teacher was nice. He said, "Yeah! And she doesn't even bite your hand!"

It's fun to see Natalie play pretend with Jansen. She learns so much from watching him. Jansen had no idea how to pretend to be a dog when he was her age.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Tanner and Sienna went through this exact phase last winter. I didn't much care for it when they licked my hand, though.

megandjon said...

i love it when kids pretend! my friend's daughter is constantly pretending to be something or someone else and it is so funny! enjoy those two cuties! i miss them!

and you and nate, of course!

Anonymous said...

I love the little one's "ears" on the top of her head. What breed are they anyway?