Friday, July 18, 2008

Making the Most of the Heat

It's amazing to me how much hotter it feels when the temperature goes up 5 degrees or so. It's been real warm lately, so we've been doing pretty much the only thing you can do when it's HOT...play in the water. I love staying busy, so I have tried to have something fun to do with the kids each day. There's nothing better than heading out as soon as Natalie wakes up from her morning nap, playing and playing, and then coming home and putting her down again. Here are some pictures of how we've been cooling off!











4 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Such cute pictures Jess! I especially love the picture of Jansen with his arm around Natalie. Here's one question for you: When you are done and are carrying home little ones soaking wet...does that make you "two tots and a sog?"

Annie said...

It looks like you have been having so much fun! Big thanks again to you for taking Julia to the bunny fountains. She is a live wire, and I appreciate you guys watching her while I was at the doctor. It looks like the sprinklers were so much fun. I wish I could have accepted your sympathy invite (I'm totally kidding but I had to throw that one in there.)

kiki comin said...

i love that picture at the end! you are right..there is nothing better in the summer than water...NOTHING!!

Meg said...

love THE PICS! What a FUN mom you are! Love the ending picture! Is that that full of water in your living room?! If so you are a SUPER fun mom!