Saturday, April 12, 2008

Not So Innocent Natalie

Natalie has always loved grabbing Jansen's hair. Which is funny, because there's not much to grab compared to my hair or other long haired friends. So I think she's just being a tease. She also loves it when I chase him while holding her or when I set her on top of him. I think she likes to pick on him. Here are a couple of pictures of Natalie trying to get a fistful of Jansen and a forgiving Jansen (giving her a kiss on the head.) I didn't get any pictures of her actually attacking him.

Eyeing the target...

Closing in on the unsuspecting victim...




4 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

How cute are they in their coordinating pink and brown? You know, all the Natalie's I know are practically perfect, but that doesn't mean they can't have a little fun every once in a while...

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I have always thought Natalie has "spunk". It's so fun to watch them grow and their little personalities come out. Mom

stevenellie said...

I love to see siblings interact. Marie love to get Peter too. I thinks little sisters have a little "spunk" as your mom put it.

kiki comin said...

i love her 'i'm gonna get you' look. too fun...hopefully she will never lose that look!