Saturday, January 5, 2008

Doing the Dirt




I guess if his mom's not going to do it, he will. Actually, Jansen stole the broom from me and went to work on the floor. I asked him what he was doing and he said he was "doing the dirt." I think he's got great form for a 2 year old.




Natalie has a terrible cold. Once we put her down at night she wakes up every half hour or so...we've had to just hold her and sleep with her in the recliner the past few nights so that we could help her fall asleep again quickly. Her little nose is so runny and congested (always an interesting combo don't you think?) and I had to stand in the bathroom with a hot shower on a couple of times in the middle of the night so she could breathe some steam. She looks miserable. But she is being such a trooper and still smiles at us with her watery eyes and red, runny nose.

3 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

zeb had that before we left! he'd cough so hard that he'd throw up. I hated it. p.s. after reading your 100 things about jessica, I thought of some more of your quirks. do you still get in the bathtub and THEN fill it up? For some reason I remember you doing that (well, I remember you telling me you did that). Maybe I've gone loopy.

The Nye's said...

Oh Jes, that breaks my heart. Why must our precioius children get sick? We will keep all of you in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

I love how in the video Jansen is talking with a British accent... very posh!