Monday, October 15, 2007

Sunday Best

Now let's get one thing straight. By "Sunday Best" I do not mean the way that my children behaved in church yesterday. Oh the adventure that church has become!

But I wanted to get a picture of Jansen and Natalie dressed for church since most pictures of them are in diapers or pajamas. I wanted one of them together but that just didn't work out for reasons spelled j-a-n-s-e-n. And of course Jansen is posing by his train set...the eternal backdrop for all photos of him it seems. And Natalie is...well...just posing in that last picture. I just love them.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, where did you get her outfit! that is cute!

Traci said...

Hi Jessie Cola!!

I would say how are you, but according to your blog it looks like you are in a wonderful place in your life right now!! I hope you don't mind, Carrie introduced me to your blog after you had Natalie so I could see pictures of her and ever since I get on here everyonce in awhile and read what new is going on and I have to say its been so much fun getting to know your cute little family! The things you write about Jansen crack me up!! You are soo good at this blogging thing. Keep it up I look forward to more and maybe one day I'll get one started as well!!!

Lots of love and food
your "clique sister"

Traci

kiki comin said...

they are both too cute!:)

Anonymous said...

Be still my heart, those kids are adorable!

Heather said...

You have two of the most adorable kids - I know how hard it is to get kids in a picture together, wearing nice clothes. Near impossible.

Kami said...

Natalie's dress is so cute! Where did you get that? You have such an adorable family.