Friday, May 25, 2007

Starring Jansen



To all Jansen's adoring fans:
In this blog, he brings to the stage a never-before-seen combination of performance, passion, and technical innovation.
From the artist: “This show marks a turning point in my professional journey,” he said. “It will guide me to self-discovery, to push the limits of performance and offer a new stage experience to my devoted fans.”




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Thank you. Thank you. I love you all.
For international tour and travel packages contact: my mom.

2 comments:

kiki comin said...

that is the funniest thing i have ever seen! please send me more information on him! :) so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

i'm defininetly in for the tour. does he do anything besides the tabernacle choir? he seems to want to boogie a little. he recognizes the camera, huh, it's funny, like "you are filming again!" he must be feeling better. love, g-ma