Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Saying Prayers

Jansen is so funny. We have been teaching him for awhile now what to do when we say a prayer and his little mind is just overloaded trying to fold his arms, close his eyes, and bow his head all at the same time. I took this video of him trying to do it all. Whenever it's time to pray he usually folds his arms for a minute and then spends most of the rest of the time with his hands over his eyes.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

4 comments:

Cassidy said...

There are a lot of rules. It's hard to remember sometimes!

Anonymous said...

That is about the cutest thing ever.

I love how he closes his eyes with both hands. Jansen is an all-or-nothing guy, I guess. :)

Anonymous said...

That was by far the cutest thing I have ever seen. Carrie

Anonymous said...

That was so cute. I was laughing the whole time. Jansen is a smart kid.