Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Hot Wheels

My mom bought Jansen this trike while she was here
visiting. He just loves it and mostly scoots around.
When not in use, it lives in our bedroom; another
reason we are excited to move!
There are lots of exciting things to see on our
daily route down the sidewalk.
Some are even worth stopping for.

Anyone else love doing this as a kid? For some reason
we always called it "making ice cream." He will tip
it over and then spin the wheels and pedals. It's
just as much fun as riding it!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I THINK YOU GUYS SPENT MORE TIME WITH YOUR BIG WHEELS TIPPED UP "MAKING ICECREAM" THAN YOU DID RIDING THEM. I'M SO GLAD HE SEEMS TO LIKE IT. WAS IT A PAIN TO PUT TOGETHER? I STILL THINK WE NEED TO GET THE WAGON BEFORE LONG. I SAW A YOUNG GIRL PULLING A WAGON THAT HAD THE LITTLE BACK RESTS ON IT WITH A LITTLE GIRL AND A LITTLE OLDER BOY IN IT.....ITS A SIGN.
LOVE, MOM

Cassidy said...

I tried to teach my nephew this "making ice cream" thing yesterday and it was not successful at all. He wasn't having any of it.

Anonymous said...

I beleive I perhaps taught you to make ice cream. Sadly my children had princess trikes and never really played that. I will make them go back and learn. I think it is one of those developmental musts. Carrie

Anonymous said...

Not only did I love making ice cream then, I should make now, considering the calorie content would be much less than the traditional kind. I will be sure to take Evie out and make some this afternoon.