Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Washington DC Temple, Etc.

We got a babysitter last Friday evening for the second time since we've lived here and made a trip to the temple. The Washington DC Temple is just as gorgeous as everyone says it is. I will have to get a picture of it from the freeway because that view is incredible. When I texted Nate and told him I'd gotten a babysitter and that we were going to the temple he texted this back: "Thanks for setting up the date...I love you in white!" Sure do love him.


Our friends the Rasmussens are fellow BYU fans, and they invited us over to watch the game last Saturday. It was such a fun football/pizza/trampoline/rootbeer float kind of night.

And this has been happening in our home. I started potty training Emmy the day after the kids started school. It's going well, but it certainly hasn't been an overnight thing. We are mostly accident free during the day.

I think I forgot to document Natalie's 4th lost tooth. Heaven forbid I forget to blog about a tooth. I am loving her grin without those top ones. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that Emmy is on (the Kindle?) some kind of computer device. Ha ha. Today's kids. I love Natalie's grin too.