Monday, November 1, 2010

That Was Sooooo Last Saturday

                               Am I already the last one to blog about Halloween celebrations? So be it.
           Friday afternoon we trick or treated at the Family Medicine clinic at the hospital.
           Natalie, Paisley, and Jansen...just a few of the gang that made their way through the halls there.
    Another shot of Iron Man and Doggy. Natalie had her little heart set on being a dog for months. As for  Jansen, well, we just browsed through Walmart.com until he saw something he thought looked cool.
At the Trunk or Treat in the church parking lot. Perfect way to get lots of candy fast and see friends! No costumes this year for me, Nate, or Emmy. Maybe that means next year we should be something extra cool. We'll see!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you beat me to posting about Halloween. oh and your kids are just absolutely the cutest things ever! I love looking at your blog!

Tina said...

Ya, beat me too!! I'm on my way there right now though but that means I have to lug myself out of this comfy chair and go get my battery to my camera that is done charging... sigh...
Very cute costumes. I actually thought of you the other day and wondered what you were going to come up with this year for your costume. Now I'm excited to see next year...

kiki comin said...

cute, cute!

Lindsey said...

You're not the last one. I haven't done it either. Hopefully tonight. Don't you love trunk or treat?! It was nice my kids got to get some candy since Halloween was on Sunday this year and we're not in Utah anymore!

Kami said...

Love the costumes!