Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ever Been to a Whistle Factory?

We have! We went on a tour of American Whistle Corporation a few days ago. They are the only manufacturers of metal whistles in the United States. Tuck that nugget of knowledge away...you're sure to need it eventually. Surely.

I had to snap a picture of the magic of a snow globe.
Yes, the excitement escalated into a fight, but it was priceless seeing them stare at and listen to it so intently.
Hiding from me when she needed a diaper change. I am laughing because she thinks I can't see her. But I am confused because I cannot understand why she would hide when I am offering her this liberating service.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Yes, it's nuggets like those that you can pull out at future medical dinners to liven up the conversation.

That snowglobe shot was great. I think mine is still at my parents'.

Anonymous said...

Where do you get these ideas for these little field trips? I love it. Maybe Natalie is just trying to have her "privicies".

R said...

that is hilarious! I love those cute little legs!

Perry's said...

A whistle factory really, there is such a thing? Very creative activity! And your pic on your header is so so cute!