Wednesday, July 29, 2009

FIFTY

Hear ye, hear ye blogging world! My mom is FIFTY!
I've been wishing I was in Utah to make her life miserable, but thankfully someone else is doing the job. For the past few days she has had some new "surprises" when she wakes up in the morning. She forwarded these pictures to me. The sign here says "50 years in the sun too much?"
Here's another picture...caution tape everywhere. There was a sign that went along with this one too but I can't remember what it said. Another morning there was a walker and tons of Depends diapers all over the yard.

Mom, it all amounts to this. You're really old now. But we love you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

4 comments:

Jessi said...

HAHAHAHA!!! That is so awesome! Happy Birthday to your beautiful mom!

Shane's Angie said...

What the? How did I miss hearing about this and I live only a few blocks away?! Could it be my disappearance to Bear Lake, my subsequent back ache, and then a head cold? Oh drat...I'd have like to see all that in person! Thanks for posting it J!

Megs said...

LOVING THAT!!! She only deserves the best ;) LOVE YOU BECCA!

Cara said...

Hahaha-- that's cruel! Your poor Mom. Keep us posted on how she retaliates.