Monday, June 1, 2009

WWF after FHE

If anyone is confused, that stands for World Wrestling Federation after Family Home Evening. But I'll get to that in a minute. First picture...the kiddos snatched a bag of tampons from the bathroom while I was showering and were opening them like it was Christmas morning. Ahhhhhh. It does make me laugh though.

After Family Home Evening tonight I got a bunch of pillows and blankets out and created the ring for our family wrestling activity. I think this is what the First Presidency is referring to in the Proclamation on the Family when they say "wholesome recreational activities."
In the first corner, weighing in at 35 lbs and standing a staggering 39 inches tall...Jans "the Hitman" Nye.
His opponent, Natalie "the Tantrum" Nye. I think she just got hit with "the piledriver."


10 comments:

Annie said...

The last picture made me laugh out loud. You are such a cute mom with such fun ideas. I am sure they were in heaven. Much like the joy of unwrapping tampons.

Shane's Angie said...

Seriously, one of my favorite posts. There's some major "Uncle Greg" coming out in this one. BTW, I think next week the Sullivans are going to have WWF after FHE...especially with Shane in his current condition, it might be the only time I can knock him out! (Or is that boxing?)

kiki comin said...

i think i'd take on the wwf if ben was home...i'll have to tuck that one in the back of my mind. natalie looks really intent while opening those tampons..so cute.:) jansen will love that pic as he gets older.haha.

Anonymous said...

Definetly your father coming out in you. But it's inevitable, somebody always ends up crying..oh, well. By the way, that couch in the background of picture has my name on it for sleeping when we come in July! Looks comfy. Can't wait! Mom.

Meggin said...

HILARIOUS! I am seriously cracking up right now!

stevenellie said...

My kids get into my tampons too. I'm not sure what the fascination is.

Tina said...

When Cloey was little (er) I caught her trying to put on one of my pads in my bathroom. That is when I decided mommy needed privacy when she used the bathroom. Kids are great!!
Tyler would love the WWF idea since he is always knocking the kids out anyway when wrestling on our bed.

Kent and Leisy said...

maybe they thought that eventually one of the wrappers would have candy inside of it. They are wrapped much like candy or twinkies or something sweet.

Lindsey said...

Oh I love a good belly laugh. Classic tampon moment.

Cara said...

I had to look at that first picture up close...Jansen's look of bewilderment is hilarious.