Monday, June 15, 2009

Passing on the Trickery

The other day Natalie told me that this frog wanted some milk:

It made me laugh because she LOVES milk SO much and we definitely can't give it to her as often as she requests it. I couldn't help but wonder if her conniving mind was trying to trick me into getting the frog some milk....so that SHE could drink it...since her allotment had run out. And the reason that it makes me laugh even more is because that is something I totally would have done as a child. I specifically remember telling my Aunt Linda that my cousin Dusty wanted another popsicle. He had never actually SAID that, but I knew he did. And oh, yeah, I guess if he's having another one I'll have one too. ***sheepish smile***
I think Nate took this picture of Natalie after she had massacred a peanut butter sandwich. She is an EXTREMELY messy eater.

4 comments:

Heather said...

They are so clever, aren't they? When Tanner gets a candy he doesn't like (Smarties for example) he says, "Here Sienna, I really like these, but I'll be kind and share with you instead."

Annie said...

Mmmmmmm I'm gonna go eat me some peanut butter. The more and more I get to know that sweet little Natalie the more and more she is just like you. Especially the messy eating. LOL!(Oh you know how much I love that.)

kiki comin said...

that peanut butter on her face makes me want to go make a sandwich. yum, yum.

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of when you were about Natalies age and I told you we couldn't go get icecream until Anthony woke up. I found you in his crib about 2 inches from his face just staring at him.