Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

I can't find our battery charger and the batteries in the camera are dead. This equals frustration, missed moments that I wanted pictures of (nothing TOO special though), and lack of interesting blogging. I am going to tear the house apart today and try to find it. We're having a significant snowstorm today so all the schools are shut down (including OSU---so Nate is home---studying currently, but soon to join us in our boredom) and we're pretty much staying home all day. I bet my basketball game tonight will be cancelled as well...the second time that has happened this year! I told you this post would be blah, blah, blah. But at least it was a short blah, blah, blah.

3 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

if the charger is gone forever- they have super cheap ones on amazon! I'm on my third.

Shane's Angie said...

Despite the fact that I had this conversation with you today on the phone, I found it quite delightful and not at all blah blah blah. So there!

megandjon said...

i've been worrying about you guys in this weather the east/middle of the country is experiencing. and the south. whatever, be careful please guys and i'm thinking of you!

and i'm too lazy to do another comment, but i think nate will be a great family doc! and if i were you, i'd be praying for san fran, but mainly because it's so pretty! and slightly in driving distance to here!