Thursday, December 11, 2008

Little Bit of This, Little Bit of That

Jansen likes to be "covered up" before he goes to sleep at night. So this is what it looks like in his bed at night. I always go in later and remove some things so that he doesn't suffocate or sweat to death.

Spaghetti face 1

Spaghetti face 2

I started putting up a few little Christmas decorations at the end of November because it just makes me so happy. I finished the rest the day after Thanksgiving. Here's a little taste of what it looks like at night over here:
We went to a cool exhibit a few days ago. It was a huge Lego display with buildings, farm scenes, and a moving train. Jansen could have followed the train around and around for hours. Natalie on the other hand, was intent on destroying or damaging something.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your place is looking so cute, I like the picture and sconces above the mantel. I bet your tree smells great! Can't wait to see you. Love, mom

Melinda said...

You're such a good mom...you know, not letting your little boy suffocate and all. :) That's funny that he likes to be covered up. Your house looks so Christmasy and fun!

Shane's Angie said...

Your house looks so beautiful, comfy and Christmassy...I wanna come over and eat some of that Cold Stone cake, drink some hot chocolate (with a candycane in it!), and watch reruns of Funniest Home Videos with you (let's throw in a few "Patty Duke" episodes just for old time sake!).

Monica said...

Cute pictures. I especially love that one of Natalie. Your house looks so cute too! Maybe we will have to go to that lego exhibit again during our long winter months. :) (but, maybe we should go after Christmas so Sofie can't break the tree ornaments)

The Nye's said...

I love your decorations. I'm still working on mine! Hopefully they will be up before I need to take them down!

JesseandJessieZawalski said...

So fun! I know what you mean about wanting to get it all up cuz it brings such a happy spirit. I can see how comfy his bed would be. Probably warm too!

Kami said...

I love Jansen's bed at night. I totally remember sleeping with all my stuffed animals! He is so great. I can't wait to see you guys.