Monday, December 1, 2008

15 Months

With a 15 month old, this is the only way I can get anything done around here:

Natalie's 15 month check up was today...as always she was very wary and clingy but things went okay. She tried to make a fool of her mother by not responding when the doc asked her where her nose and belly were. The little scamp. To make a long and frustrating story short, we heard today from her cardiologist (the first time we've heard from him since the echo cardiogram) and basically her little hole will most likely heal on it's own and she will just have check ups every year. If we do have to have it closed we will wait until at least preschool. So that's all good news I guess. Here she is enjoying a snack:

7 comments:

kiki comin said...

i KNEW there was a way you stayed sane all day..do they have bigger buckets of legos?

Jessi said...

she is SOOOOO CUTE!!!! Ok, that's it. We have to get together when you are here next. Our kids would love each other (or fight over every toy) Either way, they should play. :)

Annie said...

It's totally the wind up doll age. You put them down and off they go. She is such a little doll. I just think she gets cuter and cuter every day. You know Julia calls Natalie her little sister and that is just fine by me. So cute.

Laney said...

all of us know that you sticking her under that tub is not for real, you just did it for the picture. Funny thing is, I do things like that for real all the time to get myself free time! I am pretty sure leisy does it too. For example, Taylor & I found a closet at church that we lock Henry in for Sunday School, he gets a wonderful nap, and we enjoy sunday school, and sometimes even relief society/priesthood if we are really lucky.

TravisandTaryn Barrett said...

Oh how I wish I could trap Carson somewhere. I can't keep my house clean for anything. I turn around and he has something else out or has spilled something somewhere. Can't they just sit and watch cartoons:)lol

Shane's Angie said...

Box up the kids...brilliant idea really. Perhaps I should have Shane bring home a few from work. The huge ones that even a 9 year can't escape from...

Nate and Shannon Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.