Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Little Music Makers

Every Tuesday morning I take the kids down to the church for Music Time. We sing songs, march, move around, use puppets and instruments, read a story, etc. Natalie is wild as can be when we are there---much more interested in exploring and getting into things than participating. That's understandable considering her age, but Jansen often follows her around and copies all her 14 month old antics...while I stand there and do the actions and dancing all by myself. But we still go, and we all have a good time. These pictures are pretty poor, I think I need a new camera. :)

8 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

Cute kidlets Jess! By the way, I did see your last post about the fighting chinchillas, and I was determined to find something clever to send you, which never happened, so just know that I LOVED your picture and can't wait to hear what you end up naming your team. (I'll keep thinking, but my ticker is tuckered...)

Unknown said...

I love music time!! It sometimes can be controlled chaos but other times it goes so well!

kiki comin said...

the only reason i go is to try to steal some of your rockin' moves..

Unknown said...

I am thinking you are talking about Kelly Anderson right? Yeah she was in my ward. She is so awesome and cute! And the Lisa with 2 kids...well there are a couple of Lisa's but I think you are talking about Lisa Stanley. How do you know her? Anyways, it is a small world when it comes to grad schools and LDS students! Fun stuff!

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea. You are so smart to have these activities. It makes everybody more happy. We need to hurry and decide on Natalie's dress. Love, mom

Jessi said...

How fUN for them!! I love it! Looks like they participated a little!! My kids would LOVE that!

writerren said...

Cute pics. :)

I still think you should have captured the chaos of instrument distribution.

Lindsey said...

That looks like fun. I wish I could do something like that, but I haven't heard of anything around here. And I got a real good laugh about Nate and the sewing machine. I even shared the story with Benson. Come to Utah and I will teach you how to sew. :)