Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tags

Fun Tag 1: Heavens. For this tag you go to the 4th picture in the 4th folder of your pictures. Would you believe that this is the one?


You can be pretty sure that it was my husband that snapped this one.


And now for the next fun tag:


Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others. (I know I am forgetting the main part of this tag, the I Love Your Blog part, but I am lazy.)
The questions are as follows:
1. Where is your cell phone? bag

2. Where is your significant other? studying

3. Your hair color? brown

4. Your mother? lovable
5. Your father? jokester
6. Your favorite thing? reading

7. Your dream last night? missionaries

8. Your dream/goal? children

9. The room you're in? office

10. Your hobby? stuff

11. Your fear? heartaches

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? done

13. Where were you last night? Natalie

14. What you're not? rested
15. One of your wish-list items? shelves

16. Where you grew up? Utah

17. The last thing you did? lunch

18. What are you wearing? jacket

19. Your TV? pathetic

20. Your pet? petstore

21. Your computer? friend

22. Your mood? content

23. Missing someone? yes

24. Your car? Pilot

25. Something you're not wearing? bracelets

26. Favorite store? Target

27. Your summer? gone

28. Love someone? yes

29. Your favorite color? purple

30. When is the last time you laughed? today

31. Last time you cried? yesterday

Tag! You're it!

1 comment:

kiki comin said...

your pet is my kind of pet.