Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Tagged

I am a little behind on fulfilling this fun tag but here goes!
The rules: Read after the last picture to see if you've been tagged....The rules are you have to take 10 pictures of the following things and you have to do it right away. No straightening, cleaning or wiping your child's nose (I mean it!). Then you tag six others.

The kids: Natalie's got a little ponytail in the back, thus the "slick." And Jansen, well, it's hard to catch him on camera...he's always moving.


The bathroom: thank goodness it didn't say I had to take a picture of the master bathroom.



My closet: scary, scary, and more scary


Favorite shoes:

Self-portrait:
Laundry room:
The sink:
The fridge:
Favorite room:
Dream Vacation Spot: anything that resembles this

If you are reading this and have some time, consider yourself tagged!


1 comment:

Shane's Angie said...

Oh dear, I shouldn't have looked at your blog so early in the morning. Here sit I, bedhead face and hair, yet willing to do the tag...luckily you looked darling when you were tagged! I've got cruddy luck! Well, you'll be anxious to see my mess...