Sunday, August 3, 2008

Bring On the Tags

I was too slow about getting around to the "Memory Tag," and since that was sooooo last week in the blogging world, here's another tag:
4 Things I like/love about Nate:

1. Nate still loves Disney movies. We were babysitting some kids and they were watching Peter Pan and Nate was just as enthralled with it as the kids. In this picture he is laughing at something Hook said.

2. Even though he is very busy, he takes great care of our lawn and flower beds.

3. He mopped the floor last night. Pure joy.

4. He has such a happy, bright countenance. I just love how he is always smiling.

4 Jobs That I've Had:

1. Kids Foot Locker

2. Emergency Essentials (in various departments)

3. 2nd Grade Teacher

4. I think those are the only jobs I've had!

4 TV Shows I Watch:

I actually LOVE TV but pretty much never watch it. Some shows I turn on during the day sometimes for some company:

1. Jon and Kate Plus 8

2. What Not to Wear

3. The Today Show

4. Anything else on TLC

4 Places I Have Been: (these are very exotic)

1. Florida

2. Ohio

3. Washington

4. New York

4 People Who Email Me Regularly:

1. Real Simple recipes...they never sound good to me though and weird ingredients

2. Facebook stuff

3. Millions and millions of friends (hah)

4. Ward emails

4 of My Favorite Foods

1. Ice Cream

2. Texas Roadhouse Rolls with Cinnamon Butter Stuff

3. Smoothies

4. Spinach Tomato Tortellini

4 Places I'd Like to Visit

1. I'm not picky, just take me on vacation!

4 things I'm Looking Forward to in the Next Year

1. Christmas (I'm in no hurry, but I do love it)

2. Seeing Jansen go to preschool and be in Sunbeams

3. Having someone fly out here to visit us

4. Just doing fun things with the kids and great friends

I tag: anyone who would like to make my afternoons more interesting and will do this so I can read it.



5 comments:

Annie said...

I knew you would come through with the tag. That picture of Nate laughing at Peter Pan is hilarious. I can't believe Jansen and Julia will be in preschool! How cute are they. We are so lucky to have friends like you!

Shane's Angie said...

Oooh, I'm looking forward to Christmas too! (Perhaps it would have something to do with the 103 degree weather?) Our Nate is so amazing isn't he? Hand picked by yours truly (Ok, so Shane did the hand picking, we aren't we "one" in the eyes of the Lord?) Tell him that it's ok he loves Disney movies. I think Shane's favorite movie is Cars!

Lindsay said...

I am on crackbook too! I will have to add you. And I want to do this, it looks fun!

Unknown said...

Preschool and Sunbeams are a great thing to look forward to, it was just as good as Christmas! and that is awesome about Disney movies, kyle isn't into it as much but I still love them!

Melanie Hoopes said...

I'm so glad you left a comment - I hadn't seen your blog yet & was so excited to track you down!! Thanks for a trip down memory lane too - I was laughing so hard at your comment - I had totally forgotten it. Here's a memory for you - remember spraying down a rommate with aerosol spray "just for fun?"