- you steal your son's potty training reward candy and find something else to bribe him with
- you find a fly in your 2 day old leftover Slurpee and now you can't eat it and you almost cry
- you want to go find the Christmas stockings and see if somehow a piece of candy got overlooked and is possibly nestled in the toe
- you eat a couple of your son's Flintstones vitamins
- you steal a sip of the generic brand, warm, diet cola you are going to marinate some meat in...and now you want more
- You are thoroughly disappointed when you get out all the Halloween decorations and there is not one piece of leftover candy hiding in there.
- You're willing to pay $.85 for a measly candy bar from the checkout aisle at the grocery store
It's all true folks.