Definitely the best decision I ever made...
(Not the dress, people! NATE!)
Some things I remember:
- being late to our own reception
- wearing one of those corset things for some stupid reason and feeling nauseated from it
- feeling SO glad it was a nice evening for our outdoor reception (May is risky in UT)
- Nate bringing me breakfast from Einstein's that morning
- forgetting our marriage license and having to run back and get it (just to the parking garage)
- feeling incredibly stressed that morning and probably being a little bit of a brat to my mom
- seeing my sister cry after the reception
- feeling like the luckiest girl in the world!