Sunday, April 20, 2008

Poor Guy


What kind of vicious, terrifying creature would cause Jansen to scurry under the highchair screaming in fear?


What if I told you it was this:

She's such a stinker and is already pushing his buttons. Natalie was simply crawling toward Jansen at her snail pace and I said, "She's going to get you!" You know, trying to create a fun little sibling moment. Well he freaked out and ran under the highchair just crying. I'm not sure what got into him. That look on his face makes me so sad though!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jess... this post made me laugh out loud. You managed to terrify poor Jansen so I probably shouldn't be laughing, but it was such a random thing to get scared at! And of course, Natalie is just cute as a button and looking so innocent. Too funny. :)

Annie said...

That Natalie is one scary kid! It's amazing what scares them. Julia can't watch the shark part on Finding Nemo because it totally freaks her out. I just need to sick Natalie on her and watch her really scream. So funny.

Kami said...

Oh my gosh... I LOVE how terrified Jansen is. And Natalie looks so innocent and cute.

kiki comin said...

haha..sisters know just what to do!:)

Traci said...

Your kids are so cute, I can't wait for Natalie to start walking and see what she can really do to her big brother hahahah jk

Anonymous said...

I think that look says: "I can't take it anymore!" I wish I had the entertainment that you have every day! Love, mom

Kandice said...

That is great...it is so funny to see the drama of siblings! By the way Natalie always has the CUTEST bows in her hair, I love it!

Shane's Angie said...

Natalie is already sporting the "I didn't do anything wrong!" look that is classic of a younger sibling torturing the older sibling. I know that look, Scotty still has it!

Steve and Steph said...

I love reading your blog. I just sit her and laugh. It is a toss up between the toenail polish and this one. Jansen seems so funny.

Unknown said...

your son is crazy. but good crazy. the funny kind.