- Jansen has a few funny phrases these days. Somewhere he picked up "Come on!" (Honestly, I really don't think it's from me or Nate.) And he uses it to preface a lot of sentences. Such as:
"Come on, I want chocolate milk!"
"Come on, let's go to the park!"
"Come on, give Natalie to daddy!"
"Come on, let's just run!"
- Yesterday he said to Nate, "Wanna find me some chocolate?" And he kind of drags out the word chocolate.
- Last night at dinner Jansen was in rare two year old form (being difficult) and Nate said, "Jansen, you have issues." Jansen replied, "No! I have new shoes! And running shoes!"
- Also yesterday evening...we were having breakfast burritos for dinner, and I had put some eggs and potatoes on Jansen's plate. I didn't give him a tortilla because he usually won't eat it. When he saw the eggs, potatoes, etc. inside my burrito he said, "I want my eggs to hide in a burrito too!"
- Our best weapon against his terrible twos is Natalie. If he won't eat or won't do something, we somehow relate it to how we are going to let Natalie eat it then or let Natalie have it...he usually changes his mind real quick.
I found this yesterday while Jansen was having quiet time:
He must need more sleep...I keep finding him zonked out.