2. I just signed up to get free Cold Stone on my birthday and will sign up both of my children and we all know who will be eating their birthday ice cream. Yes, Mr. Cold Stone Worker, my 4 month does eat ice cream. Now please give it to me.
3. I have eaten more of Nate's Christmas candy than he has...candy I put in his stocking.
4. I think I am 2 for 10 on the New Year's goal of sit ups everyday. Come on people, who has an extra 3 minutes a day? (Me!)
5. I started this whole thing off wrong when I ate a piece of cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory the night before I had Natalie. 80 grams of fat in about 20 minutes...that was very naughty. And dumb.
6. I have a hard time with portion control...I can't tell when I'm full...especially if it tastes so
7. Some of my friends (thank you Kiki) like to bake and make things and then drop them off at my house because they know I'll eat them.
8. Apparently my servings of ice cream are unusually large. I have been informed of this on several occasions.
9. I have to keep buying new bags of chocolate chips for baking because every bag's fate so far has been to be my faithful chocolate source.
On a more encouraging note, look how far I've come since...