Thursday, January 31, 2008

Never Say Never

Just last night Nate and I were talking about how Jansen is pretty good about not getting into things he shouldn't. Don't get me wrong, he definitely has his 2 year old moments, but we feel like we've been spared many disasters that others have experienced. He never draws on the walls with crayons or markers, never throws things in the toilet, etc.

This is what I found today when I came downstairs after putting Natalie down for her nap. Eyeshadow everywhere. I really cannot be too upset because I naively left my makeup just sitting on the couch. He was just digging his nails into it and having a gay old time.

Does anyone know the best way to clean this stuff up? How in world am I going to get this off our precious Wal-Mart couch covers?!


4 comments:

Shane's Angie said...

I would try cleaning it with "Simple Green". It has gotten awful stains out of clothes and carpets for me. We even got melted crayon out of my mom's carpet with it. It is particularly good at getting out greasy stains. It's going to be on my next list of "favorite things". By the way, at Jansen's age, Gracie wrote all over her room with a tube of my lipstick. Just thought you might want to know...

megandjon said...

if they are slipcovers, couldn't you just put them in the washing machine? with some kind of good stain remover like shout or something?

and i'm just imagining if i were jansen. it really would seem like some kind of awesome new finger paints, wouldn't it?

Kent and Leisy said...

where did you get your red couch cushions? I have been on the hunt for some for ages! good luck with getting the stains out. I have no advice.

Cara said...

do I see a hint of some sort of color on his eyelids?