Thanks for tagging me Ellie...it's always nice to have an idea for a blog!!!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I hate swimming. For the most part. It's mostly a disgust for public pools, but I am also not fond of putting on, trying on, or taking off (when wet) swimsuits. Being wet usually makes me cold and I hate that as well...and I don't like waiting for my hair to dry...and I hate that frothy stuff that gathers at the top of public hot tubs...YUCK-O.
2. I love Coke Slurpees, Chex Mix, and Nibs. I don't drink Coke at all, but I do have an obsession with Coke Slurpees. And if it's paired with some Chex Mix and Nibs I am in 7th heaven. I have given myself many a stomach ache gorging myself on these three items.
3. I used to get really homesick. I could never make it through a sleepover when I was in elementary school. Even when I was sleeping at the house next door. One time I was trying to make it through a sleepover and I was crying in my little sleeping bag and my friend asked me what was wrong and I told her that my eyes just always watered at night. Clever little devil I was.
4. I can make a really good chicken noise. My friends used to tell me that I should audition for the Cadbury bunny commercials. My mom can do it too...I'm so thankful she passed it on to me.
5. I stress a lot. Mostly about the health, happiness, and safety of my family. Thankfully Nate is not that way at all because I could not stand being married to someone like me.
6. I speak some French. I passed the AP test in high school (barely) but obviously have gotten real rusty. And I have always wanted to know Spanish. I used to get tapes from the library that teach you Spanish and I listened to them in my car. Not effective.
I am tagging (if you have not already been tagged) Kiki, Kara, Cara, JoDeane, Megan (yes, you my sister in law), and Monica.