Friday, October 12, 2007

Tub Time

Natalie loves her baths. If she is crying or fussing and we turn on the water she stops almost immediately. She is starting to splash a little bit with her legs, but mostly she just lays there while I pour warm water over her again and again and again. I remember before I had any children and before I was even married I think, I always looked forward to holding my kids wrapped in their towels right after a bath. It's the best! Jansen on the other hand is not loving his baths. But he's going through a stage where he really doesn't like anything besides cookies and trains. His latest saying is, "Don't talk!" How cute right?!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I'm so glad she enjoys bath time, since she's not too hot on car rides, swings, walks outside, etc. Keep up the good work. You guys are doing a great job with this family of yours. Oh, and "don't talk"?, that's funny alright. :/ Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Jess, she is growing up too fast! I feel like I'm missing so much. I gotta find a way to get out there...

Anonymous said...

those chubby little thighs are the best! what a cute picture of nate. you should post one of both of you at that age. no wonder you have such cute kids! on, by the way, i was talking about natalie's thighs.