Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Many Outfits of Halloween

So here we have the "I love my mummy" outfits. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "Those kids are too young to buy their own clothes. That means their vain mother purchased those for them." And you are right. And they do love me. Too much at times.

The good witch Natalie.

Jansen's teeth before Halloween sugar overload attacked them. I think he actually only had 2 suckers and a Tootsie roll tonight. Not bad. On our way to have hot dogs and visit at the bishop's house. Isn't it nice the way I'm clutching poor Natalie?
Happy Halloween everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We really missed you at grandma Travis' last night. Thank you for the pictures. Natalie looks darling as as the good witch. Jansen looks like he is having fun. Be sure to check for Angie's e-mail or text of Scott's halloween costume...he was in rare form! love mom.

Anonymous said...

Oh my, those kids are so darling! We missed you!

The Nye's said...

Please move back! I'm craving Jansen and Natalie!!