Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I Hate Goodbyes!

It has been so fun to have all of these visitors, but I have had a really hard time saying goodbye to each of them! My sister Lexi left yesterday and that was a tough one. She is so sweet and was so helpful with the kids. And you know how there's just something about a sister! She and Natalie really became buddies and Lexi even got her to sleep a couple times when Nate and I couldn't. By the way, those aren't tattoos on her arm in that bottom picture. It kinda looks like her whole arm is tattooed but it's a branch. I wish it was true: one crazy regretful day of tattooing her whole arm in a strange design. Love it.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE OHIO NYE FAMILY. LETS GO BUCKEYES!!!

Anonymous said...

I've seen that look before. The "I'm in charge and independent!" look Natalie has in the picture with Lexi. Her mom wore it often. She may be difficult now but soon she and Jansen will be into all kinds of fun adventures! love, mom

taylor and laney said...

jessica,
i can't believe you haven't given your baby up yet, if i have a fussy baby, I am sending it to you. I just don't think I could do it. People say, of course you will be able to because you will love your baby, but i just don't know if I can love a crying baby. you are a saint. I hope they are wonderful teenagers.